2022 Summer Sailing Courses
Our sailing school summer courses are a total of 30 hours of sailing training programs held in two-week terms.
20 JUNE-01 JULY
29 AUGUST - 9 SEPTEMBER
- The training program will be held on weekdays between 10:00 and 13:00.
- Each period is limited to a maximum of 25 trainees.
- Each term will cover a 10 day training program. A total of 30 hours of sailing training will be given each term.
- We welcome all children who want to join our Club.
Materials that our trainees should bring with them.
- Hat, towel, minimum 0.5lt water, sunscreen (if there is no allergy)
- Thermal tops that cover the body (shorts, etc.)
- Spare clothes
- Sea shoes (non-stop slippers, sandals, etc.)
Adult trainings and one-to-one private lessons and optimist-laser trainings are provided to individuals or groups upon request.
Sailing Sports and Information About Our Trainings
Click for general information about the Optimist Training Program.
Click here for general information about the Laser Training Program.
Sailing Main Rules