2023 Summer Sailing Courses
Our sailing school summer courses are a total of 30 hours of sailing training programs held in two-week terms.
31 JULY - 11 AUGUST
28 AUGUST - 8 SEPTEMBER
- All children and young people between the ages of 7-18 who do not have a health concern in doing sports can participate in the courses.
- Each term will cover a 10 day training program. A total of 30 hours of sailing training will be given each term.
- The training program will be held on weekdays between 10:00 and 13:00.
- Each period is limited to a maximum of 25 trainees.
- We welcome all children who want to join our Club.
Daily Time Schedule
- 10:00 meeting at the club
- 10:15-10:30 preparation for sailing
- 10:30-12:30 theoretical training on land + sailing training at sea
- 12:45-13:00 return to land, arrangement of boats and equipment
Materials that our trainees should bring with them.
- Visor hat, UV protection t-shirt, towel, minimum 0.5lt water, sunscreen (if there is no allergy)
- Thermal tops that cover the body (shorts, etc.)
- Spare clothes
- Sea shoes (non-stop slippers, sandals, etc.)
- At least 0.5 lt of water (if possible, a in a thermos instead of a plastic bottle)
Adult trainings and one-to-one private lessons and optimist-laser trainings are provided to individuals or groups upon request.
Sailing Sports and Information About Our Trainings
Click for general information about the Optimist Training Program.
Click here for general information about the Laser Training Program.
Sailing Main Rules